ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Services Customer Service
The hallmark of our customer service program is our commitment to quality. We have a detailed inspection system in place for each of our customers, day in and day out, to ensure no detail is overlooked.
- Daily - Every day, every facility is visually inspected by our cleaning staff.
- Weekly - Our account supervisors and managers make regularly scheduled drop-in visits to inspect your facility. We deal with problems quickly and efficiently.
- Monthly - Our customer service representatives stop by each facility on a monthly basis to ensure that scheduled tasks are being done and to note whether the task schedule needs to be adjusted.
- Quarterly - Each quarter your Customer Relations Manager will review your account. While regular communication is a given, these scheduled quarterly reviews keep the lines of communication open and ensure that everything in your facility runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Customer Surveys -Periodically you will have the opportunity to complete customer surveys. This gives you a chance to share your feelings about the service in your facility and gives us valuable feedback on how we can continually improve our service.
- Communication Logbooks - When we begin cleaning your facility, you will notice a bright yellow logbook that serves as a communication tool between the facility manager and your cleaner. This logbook helps us track requests and concerns. We are also testmarketing a customized web-based communication program called ServiceLink.com. Whether you prefer to communicate on paper or electronically, we are committed to keeping the lines of communication open so that we can serve you best.