Professional Carpet Cleaning Wheaton
The maintenance of your carpet is one of the easiest and quickest ways to drastically improve the overall appearance of your business. ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Services has the experience and equipment to remove dirt, detergent, and moisture without leaving your carpet wet with residue like other professional cleaning equipment. Our experts in industrial and commercial carpet care can assist you with regular carpet cleaning or simply remove your unsightly spots and stains, helping to restore your carpet to its original beauty.
Carpet Care Basics
Carpet is a big investment. The Carpet & Rug Institute says it is essential to develop a customized, comprehensive carpet care program to protect your investment. The basic steps are:
- Protection: Quality exterior and interior mats keep dirt, salt and snow from soiling your carpet.
- Vacuuming: Regular vacuuming will remove 80% of the soil from your carpet's fibers.
- Spot Cleaning and Traffic Lanes: Stay on top of problem areas before the dirt gets out of control. Spot cleaning and traffic lane cleaning is an affordable way to keep your carpet looking great.
- Deep Cleaning: 80% of the soil on your carpet is removed by vacuuming and the remaining 20% must be extracted by deep cleaning. The Carpet & Rug Institute recommends cleaning 4 times per year. It is important to know that every process is not the same. ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Services uses proprietary cleaning methods to ensure that your valuable investment will look its best.
What Makes Us Different?
Not All Carpet Cleaning is the Same!
What makes ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Services different? Our use of proven cleaning methods. Here are some basics:
- Shampoo: All professionals use quality shampoo. The secret to quality results is that shampoo must be pre-applied to the carpet and allowed to dwell for 5-10 minutes so it can work on the soil.
- Water Temperature: In order to clean effectively, water must be heated to the right temperature. In many cases, we use a truck mount to keep water properly heated. However, we have other methods at our disposal. Talk with us to find out which method is best for you.
- Rinse Extraction: After cleaning it is essential to rinse and extract with clean water. The cleaning process is not complete until your floor is dry and ready to be walked on.